Kids Devotional – Bearing Fruit
Hey Hope Rock Families!
While uncertainty abounds in our society, we are here to lift your spirits and bring encouragement for you and your family. We pray that this week would be full of fruitfulness for you and your children. It is good to remember that in the midst of changing circumstances, The Lord remains unchangeable, mighty, and everlasting!
Resources to Help you Host Kids Church at Home:
- Sunday Morning Story and Worship Experiences: Video presentations for preschool and elementary will be updated every week on Thursday. To view the weekly videos, click here.
- Sunday Morning Parent Guide: These are easy-to-use guides that coincide with the weekly lesson. They contain fun activities and discussion prompts for families to review the material together. Follow the below links for this week’s parent guides:
Looking for more? Check out these daily devotional ideas:
- Daily Devotions for Young Children: The Bible App for kids provides various videos, coloring pages, and parent guides completely free! If you are looking for a simple way to do daily devotions with your kids, click here.
- Daily Devotions for Students: Student Devos is a great website that offers daily bible verses and devotions for older children. To check it out for yourself, click here.
- Parent Cue App: This free app gives parents weekly cues that are aligned with the content in the video presentations. To download the app, click here.
- So & So Show Videos: For our elementary kids, we know that the So & So Show is imperative on a Sunday morning! To watch new episodes every Monday, click here.
Weekly Memory Verse: “Not only that, but we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope” ~ Romans 5:3-4